We can help you source the following:
We specialise in recruiting for office support/management roles including:
But if you need to fill a position that isn’t listed here, please get in touch and run it by us – we will do our best to help.
We can mix and match skills
Because of our flexible approach, and the way we get to know our candidates so well, we are able to mix and match skills. For example, you might want to recruit one person but to cover two distinct roles, such as an office manager and a marketing manager. Or you may be recruiting for a job-share position, and looking for two people who can bring complementary skills to one role.
We have plenty of experience in this kind of recruitment, and take great pride in finding effective solutions for our clients. We will make sure that potential job-share candidates are compatible, for example, and come to you prepared with a proposal on how they could best work together. This tailored service provides an efficient way for growing businesses to gain valuable skills at a very reasonable cost.
How it works
Our process and fees
We recognise that recruitment can be very expensive – but we don’t think it should be! So we’ve put together a simple plan to help smaller businesses in their quest to find the right people:
- Our finder’s fee is just 10% of the first year’s annual salary.
- We will also take pro rata into consideration (our minimum fee is £750 for part-time positions).
- We will request references on your behalf to save you time.
- We will shortlist suitable candidates according to your requirements. Some of our clients like to interview at least three or four people, while others are happy for us to send them just one candidate who we think is exactly right for the job.
- Once you have appointed someone we will invoice you for 50% of the finder’s fee on the candidate’s first day.
- We’ll keep in touch to make sure everything is going well (we are always here to help if you need us) and after 6 weeks we will invoice you for the other half of the finder’s fee.
- If the appointed person leaves in that 6 weeks – or you are not happy with their performance – then we will not ask you to pay the remaining 50% and will help you find a replacement.
We have found that this process works well for our clients; it’s clear, affordable and kind to your cashflow.
To read our full terms and conditions please click here.